SEPTEMBER TAPES ACQUIRED AT SUNDANCE;
(Park City, Utah) January 22, 2004
· First Look Media acquired worldwide rights to Persistent Entertainment and Complex Media's American Spectrum entry September Tapes.
· Peter Lawson, VP, Acquisitions, and Bill Lischak, President of First Look Media negotiated the deal on behalf of First Look. ICM's Shaun Redick and Linda Lichter of Lichter / Grossman negotiated on behalf of Persistent Entertainment's Matthew Rhodes and Judd Payne and Complex Media's Christian Johnston and Brent Henry.
· First Look Pictures will distribute September Tapes theatrically in North America. The film debuted in Sundance in the American Spectrum program to an overwhelming response by audiences.
· The film is a blend of factual activities in post 9/11 Afghanistan with dramatic overlays throughout. The thought provoking feature debut of director Christian Johnston fashions an authentic and powerful look at a single man's quest for answers to the current state of the world.
· September tapes is a Complex Production in association with Persistent Entertainment. The film was written by Christian Van Gregg and Christian Johnston. Produced by Wali Razaqi, Christian Johnston and George Calil. Additionally produced by Persistent Entertainment's Matthew Rhodes and Judd Payne. Executive producer is Brent Henry. Executive producers also include Kevin Loughery Jr. and Don Sallee, Co-producers are Peter Finestone and Christian Van Gregg. Music by Gunnard Doboze.
· Film stars George Calil and Wali Razaqi. Project was shot in Afghanistan, five months after 9/11.
· We are happy to have you speak with Peter Lawson regarding
© Media 4 Concepts LLC 1999 - 2004